23rd December 2015, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to resume back my graduation course after 2 years gap?

Hi!

I was doing my graduation from DU. i had applied for B.COM PASS and completed 1st and 2nd year bt in final year i could not attended cost accounting exam for some reason but my other subjects were cleared. now its been 2 years since i didn't attempt it again. can i resume it after the gap of 2 years??

On the other hand I have heard there are few universities which are providing graduation in one year option to the candidates who have cleared their first two years and discontinued in final year. I it possible? and if yes den are dese degrees are valid for any government and private jobs??

Related Questions:
  1. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  2. Should I mention the 3 years gap in my resume? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Should I mention the 3 year gap of academic in resume during which I did B.Ed course?
  4. Will my resume be refused during placements?
  5. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
  6. Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?
  7. Can i resume my schooling again after a gap of 6 years in CBSE board?
  8. Can I complete my graduation if I had 5 years gap in between?
  9. What is the procedure I need to follow to resume back my F.Y.B.Com studies which I left earlier?
  10. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  11. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  12. Is it possible for me to complete my Graduation from Delhi University if I have 1 year gap?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in NET having a gap of 7 years between Graduation and Post Graduation?
  14. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  15. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  16. Can I complete my graduation again which I left 6 years back?
  17. Is it possible for me to complete my BA graduation after 5 years of gap?
  18. Is it possible for me to resume my study in abroad after a long gap?
25th December 2015, 05:01 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to resume back my graduation course after 2 years gap?

You should contact your college from where you were pursuing your graduation and tel them about the difficulties you faced which however stopped you in completing your graduation, if they consider your cause, then probably you will be asked to write an application to the board and sub,t the required documents along with it and you will probably asked to pursue the courser and if not , then my friend I am sorry to say that you will have to take admission in 1st year again and pursue your graduation all over again.
13th January 2016, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to resume back my graduation course after 2 years gap?

Can I resume my graduation degree I have missed one exam in final year also registration has expired before 3 yrs
2nd April 2022, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

Can i give upsc exam if i have completed two years of graduation from open University and after that there is gap of 2 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?