9th January 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a CA after completion of graduation?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am a B.Com student. After my graduation l want to become a CA. Please tell me the way to becoming a CA and about the duration and cost for CA... Can you please guide me on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you...

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for joining CA course after completion of graduation?
  2. What is the procedure followed to complete CA course after completion of graduation?
  3. What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of graduation in next 2-3 years? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for CA IPCC course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for becoming CA after completion of Graduation course?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for applying CA course after completion of graduation?
  7. What is the procedure followed to join CS course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB after completion of B.Com graduation?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D course after completion of graduation?
  11. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Army after completion of graduation course?
  12. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  13. What is the procedure followed to do graduation in agricultural sciences after completion of 12th standard?
  14. Procedure to become a CA after completion of graduation?
  15. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  16. Procedure to apply for SSB directly after completion of Graduation in B.Com with 70% of marks?
  17. Procedure to become Chartered Accountant after completion of Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed for doing graduation after completion of 12th standard?
13th January 2017, 05:25 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Procedure to become a CA after completion of graduation?

With the recent changes in rules and procedure, your question seems apt.
The first thing which you will have to be sure of that you must have at least 55% in your graduation to be eligible to do the CA course.
Also, after this you will have to do 9 months of articleship first straight away.
Following this, you will have to give the IPCC exams(both groups).
You must clear both of these groups to get any further.
Upon clearing these 2 groups you will have to do an articleship of another few years such that the total span of your articleship is 3 years.
All this will then lead to the final exam which you must clear in order to get the tag and recognition of a CA.
13th January 2017, 09:48 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam, I am a B.Com student. After my graduation l want to become a CA. Please tell me the way to becoming a CA and about the duration and cost for CA... Can you please guide me on this? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you...
It's good that you are interested in becoming a Chartered Accountant after Graduation. Doing chartered accountant after B.Com is right decision to make your career in the accounting field. Being a B.Com student you are directly eligible for Chartered Accountant Intermediate course. You need to score at least 55% of marks at B.Com course you to be eligible for the Intermediate course.
14th January 2017, 03:42 PM
hardwellonair

Hi,
In order to do CA you need to score a minimum of atleast 55% in order to be eligible to apply for CA exam.
The CA exam is conducted by ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India).
Hope this helps.
All the best!
11th July 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am fatema kanchwala. I am a married women.my age is 38 years. I want to join for chartered accountant course. Please revert me with a reply on 9773293633 / 9769245951
25th April 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

I appeared for B com final How to register for CA after graduation and when to apply please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?