28th September 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Is Retail Management worthy enough to choose or not?

My name is Ankit & I am from Bhubaneswar. I am willing to pursue Retail Management in PGDM. But i am a little confused about it. My fears are regarding pay packages after completion of the course. I have heard retail jobs don't pay much. So please guide me about the worth of this course?

14th November 2015, 06:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Retail Management worthy enough to choose or not?

It depends on the colleges from which you get the degree and also your own skills. If you are good enough them surely you will have good future in this field. Just make sure that you do your PGDM from a reputed management institute.

Pay packages offered are high only in reputed colleges where many companies hunt for top talent. Therefore, try to get admission in a top college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?