31st January 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Sale of admission form for Patna Women's college?

what is the last date of the sale of B Sc admission in the latest year forms of patna womens college?
reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  2. What are the options available for me? I have 78% marks in 12th and currently pursuing B.Com from Patna Womens college
  3. Direct admission in B.Ed after graduating in History Hons from Patna Women's College? Best approved colleges in Patna?
  4. How can I get information regarding B.Ed Admission?
  5. What is the date of the BCA entrance test in JD Womens college Patna
  6. When will the forms for 11th class be available for Arts of Womens college of Patna
  7. What's the application applying date for Bihar PMT?
  8. Can a student from Patna appear be eligible for admission in Tripura Medical College?
  9. Any chance to get admission in BIT Patna or BIT Patna?
  10. What is the procedure for B.Ed? Fee structure of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission in NIT, Patna?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in Magadh Mahila College Patna after scoring 54% in BSc Physics? Which are the reputed colleges in Patna?
  14. Where will I get the forms for admission in Patna University? What is the tution fees?
  15. Admission in BHU in BFA/Computer Faculty college after completing 12th with 62%? Date of start of sale of admission form?
  16. Syllabus of mass communication entrance exam from Patna Women College?
  17. How to get admission in forensic science after completing LLB from Patna University
  18. Can I take admission in intermediate in patna in Government College? -- [Most Discussed]
31st January 2015, 06:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Sale of admission form for Patna Women's college?

To get admission in Patna Women's college, you have to appear for written Aptitude test and Interview. Generally, You can apply from the written test from the last week of April, by getting an application form from the college. But, there is no data available in their official website, regarding last date to get admission form.

Eligibility for Admission:-
1.Candidates must have completed their higher secondary examination with minimum 55% of marks in case of General category and at least 45% of marks in case of SC/ST/BC categories.
2. Candidates have to clear the written test and interview.
Candidates are selected based on the merit and the marks, which they have acquired in the written test and interview, which is conducted by the college.
31st January 2015, 09:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date of the sale of B Sc admission in the latest year forms of patna womens college?
reply soon
The notification for B.Sc course has not been released yet. The details of the course and its admission procedure is undated in official website of Patna Women's college. You can download the application through online or You can also get the application form from the college counter office as well. Here, I am providing the contact details for Patna Women's college, please contact the Patna Women's college directly get more details regarding B.Sc admission notification.

Contact Details:
Patna Women's College
Contact No: 0612-2531186
Contact Email :[email protected]
1st February 2015, 12:29 AM
anair

The dates for sale of application are not out yet. It will be out by April mid and will be sold for a month.
The minimum eligibility us that you should have your 12th class with 45% marks.

Check out their website to know more about the University.
patnawomenscollege.in/
Ph: 0612 253 1186
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?