29th May 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses I can opt for after completion of graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?

What are the courses I can opt for after completion of graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi? Can someone please provide me the information on this as soon as possible to proceed? Awaiting for quicker reply as I need to take immediate decision on the same!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the course which I can do after graduation in economics, political science and Hindi?
  2. What are the courses available to do after Graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?
  3. Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?
  4. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  5. Is there Arts stream(Higher Secondary) in St. Joseph College, Bangalore?
  6. Eligibility for M.A. in Economic from Delhi University?
  7. What should I do after completion of BA course having interest in Maths and Economics?
  8. Can I do M.A Economics after completion of B.A Political Sciecne?
  9. Is it possible to do M.A. political science after B.A. economics?
  10. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A from HPU Shimla?
  11. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science
  12. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A with subjects like Hindi, Economics and Political Science? What is the eligibility and fee structure for the same through correspondence?
  13. How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?
  14. What can I do after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  16. Is the recruitment procedure of IB to be held soon SKM University valid?
  17. Which stream should I choose if I am good in Biology and not good in Mathematics?
  18. Is M.A.(Education) course offered in JNU? Procedure to get admission?
30th May 2015, 01:22 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What are the courses I can opt for after completion of graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?

After completion of Graduation in Economics , political science and Hindi , it is better to go for MBA rather than other courses like Master in political science. MBA has wide scope of jobs in India.

You can apply for the MBA entrance exams after completion of Graduation.

To join in MBA , you should have secured minimum of 50% in graduation.

There are many specializations in MBA.
Mba in Hr
Mba in Fianance
Mba in Marketing
Mba in Accounts
Mba in Systems
Mba in IT

You can take anyone of the above mentioned specializations in MBA which have bright future.
After completion of MBA , you can either attend for the walkins in the Software companies for the Post of Software engineer OR You can apply for the Government jobs.

After completion of MBA , You can apply for the post of Manager in AAI
AAI - Airports authority of India limited
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?