3rd August 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?

I am class 12 science student with maths. But now i want to have commerce student. Which would be better : B.com or economics honours ? What is the difference between b.a. Economics honours , b.sc economics honours and b.com economics honours ? What will be the comparable scope of these courses in future ? How to prepare for entrance exam in colleges since i am a science student and there is only one month left in entrance exam ?

5th December 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?

what is the criteria for judging the eligibilty of a ib board student willing to pursue economics honors in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?