26th September 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?

Sir/Madam i am studying btech 3rd year ECE.I want to do summer internship. please help me how to do that and what are the companies are giving internship and what are the requirements to do internship.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
  2. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies offering internship for 3rd year ECE students?
  4. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  5. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  6. How to do internship in companies for B.Tech in ECE?
  7. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  8. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  9. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  10. List of Companies that offer Internship for the candidates of 3rd year B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies?
  12. How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?
  13. Which are the core companies offering 2 months internship for B.Tech ECE students?
  14. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  15. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  16. What are the requirements for internship after 3rd year in TCS, Infosys like companies? I am pursuing B.Tech in CS branch
  17. What are the requirements for internship programme? I am pursuing B.Tech in CS branch
  18. Which companies are offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year students or final year students
6th June 2015, 12:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all companies are giving internship to 3rd year ECE students? What are their requirements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam i am studying btech 3rd year ECE.I want to do summer internship. please help me how to do that and what are the companies are giving internship and what are the requirements to do internship.
If you are in B.Tech 2nd/3rd/4th year then you are eligible for below given companies for internship.

1. Gaytes Service Center, 509-511, Sakar-5, Mithakhali Railway Cross, Behind Natraj Cinema Ashram Rd, Mill Officer's Colony, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Phone: 079 6609 7400

2. Amar Infotech, 4th Floor, Sunrise Avenue, Stadium - Commerce Six Road, Opp: Saraspur Nagrik Bank, Navarangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2640 0698

3. Silicon Valley Infomedia Private Limited, 320-322, Patel Avenue, S G Road, Opposite Grand Bhagwati, Thaltej, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2685 2558

4. Bonrix Software Systems, A - 801, Samudra Complex, Near Classic Gold Hotel, Off C. G. Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2642 6364

5. Silvertouch Infotech, 2nd Floor, Saffron Towers, Near Panchwati Circle, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, Phone: 079 2630 0229
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?