14th May 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?

I m student of b.tec 3rd year..I want to do internship in 4rth in companies like IBM,wipro,TCS,l&t..but I scored less than 60% in my 10 and 12 xam..m I eligible for doing internship in these types of companies if yes then how can I apply and if no then plzz sujjest me in which company I can do internship....plzz must reply in [email protected] only....

20th May 2017, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do internship in top IT MNC companies if I have scored less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m student of b.tec 3rd year..I want to do internship in 4rth in companies like IBM,wipro,TCS,l&t..but I scored less than 60% in my 10 and 12 xam..m I eligible for doing internship in these types of companies if yes then how can I apply and if no then plzz sujjest me in which company I can do internship....plzz must reply in [email protected] only....

It is very difficult to get an internship in top IT MNCs with less than 60% marks in 10th and 12th examinations. Most of the IT MNCs required at least 60% marks in 10th, 10+2 and graduation (up to 5th semester) for internship. Competition for the internships at the IT MNCs is high. Therefore, they filter students based on marks to choose them for internship. Candidates can apply online for internships or they can apply through their college Training and Placement Cell. Employee referral is one of the best ways to apply for internship. You can find internship opportunities in the organization’s career webpage with details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?