15th March 2015, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get internship opportunity while doing 4th semester B.E in Civil Engineering?

I am a student of 4 th semester in M.I.T, manipal. i am doing my B.E. in stream of civil . can u please tell me how to apply for a summer internship for a duration of one month.? Awaiting for a reply soon. thanku.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  2. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  3. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  4. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  5. Companies providing internship to 4th semester students of Chemical engineering?
  6. List of Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed 4th semester of BE in Biotechnology?
  7. Where can I apply for internship while doing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology? Where can I apply for it? Procedure for doing the same?
  8. How to do internship during my vacation while doing 4th semester mechanical engineering?
  9. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  10. Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?
  11. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  12. How and where to do training when I am in B.E Civil Engineering 4th semester?
  13. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  14. How to apply for summer training at ONGC, Dehradun? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  16. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  18. Summer internship in India after 4th semester?
16th March 2015, 12:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get internship opportunity while doing 4th semester B.E in Civil Engineering?

Yes, you can definitely get internship opportunity after 4th semester in B.E course in Civil Engineering. However, the chance of getting internship opportunity is less as the companies prefer candidates who are in the third year or the fourth year of engineering course. Hence it is advisable for you to opt for training course after fourth semester and then in the third year of engineering you can opt for internship opportunities.
You can pursue training or internship from :-

- PSUs like ONGC, IOCL, NTPC, etc.
- Power and Steel plants like Tata Power, Jindal Power and Steel, etc.
- Construction plants like DLF,Shapoji and Paloonji, etc.
- Cement Companies like Ambuja Cement, Indian Cement, etc.
16th March 2015, 10:15 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get internship opportunity while doing 4th semester B.E in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 4 th semester in M.I.T, manipal. i am doing my B.E. in stream of civil . can u please tell me how to apply for a summer internship for a duration of one month.? Awaiting for a reply soon. thanku.

Yes, you can get the opportunity to join in Internship, while doing 4th semester B.E in Civil Engineering. Here, I am providing you the procedure to apply for Internship.

-Go to the official site of the respective company.
-Click on the Careers Tab.
-Click on the Students & Graduates Tab.
-Now click on Search and Apply for Internship.
-Download the application form and fill all the necessary details.
-After filling the application, click on the submit button.
11th June 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am a BBA 3rd year student and I am little confused over which field to choose- HRM or Finance in 5th semester of BBA. I am interested in taking up HRM but not sure if it has a good scope in future. Need some sincere advice. Awaiting for a reply asap. Thank you. :)
20th June 2015, 10:14 AM
reconnect

It is very difficult to get the internship in 4th semester so it is better to take internship or industrial training after the last semester of 3rd year.Firstly you must take sufficient knowledge then apply for the internship/training.

Few company that offer training are-

1-NTPC.
2-BHEL.
3-RDSO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?