26th November 2013, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a paid training at Tata Notors or any other Tata group company?

I M A STUDENT OF MBA(12-14) (HUMAN RESOURCE), 2ND SEM FROM BIT, MESRA, RANCHI............. I WANT TO DO MY SUMMER INTERNSHIP FROM TATA MOTORS OR ANY OTHER TATA GROUP.. KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHETHER I COULD GET A PAID INTERNSHIP OR NOT AND WHATS THE PROCEDURE TO APPLY.... MY E MAIL-ID IS [email protected]

3rd June 2016, 12:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a paid training at Tata Notors or any other Tata group company?

Yes, you can definitely get a paid internship in Tata Motors or any subsidiary of TATA Group since you are a student of MBA course in Human Resource. Tata Group has a tie-up with BIT, Mesra. Hence it will come for on-campus recruitment drive of interns. You need to crack the internship drive and get selected to become intern. Otherwise, there are negligible chances of getting internship opportunities unless you have referral of senior level employee in Tata Group.
3rd June 2016, 01:55 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a paid training at Tata Notors or any other Tata group company?

You can get the required information in details from the company itself. However, Tata Motors do provide paid internship to deserving candidates. Therefore, it is advisable for you to contact the company itself and get the required information on the same.

You might get admission in paid internship program, if you are felt eligible for it by the organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?