10th April 2014, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?

i am student of civil engineering 3rd year from jodhpur. i want to know about companies which can provide me summer training, company should related to real estate and constructional field, after this training of 1 month i have good chances to get job in the same field?????

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering
  2. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  3. Civil companies which offer training for Civil Engineers?
  4. How to do summer training while doing Civil engineering branch
  5. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  6. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  7. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  8. Vocational Training in this summer vacation in Kolkata or Jamshedpur or Ranchi?
  9. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  10. Companies offering implant training for Civil Engineering students during summer vacations? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  12. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
  13. Which companies are better for summer training? I am a Civil Engineering Student
  14. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  15. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which company should I do summer training while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  17. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  18. Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students?
11th April 2014, 11:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies for summer training in Civil engineering? Chances of getting a job after 1 months training?

Internships have become one of the crucial part of engineering course in modern India since the companies want candidates who have experience of the professional world and principles of professionalism so that they can adjust well when they are recruited and can learn new work easily.

Coming to your query, since you are in third year of your engineering, so it is difficult for you to get internship opportunity since you have very limited knowledge about your branch and no company would like to offer you a project. You can get internship opportunity only when you have good contacts with high ranking employees in some company.

Since you are in your third year of engineering, so you should acquire knowledge by undertaking training courses in companies or institutes. You can take training in :-
-BSNL
-PSUs
-CTTC
-CISCO
-Private construction companies

Getting jobs after 1 month training is very difficult especially in the fields like Civil Engineering. One can think of job after training in Computer field but getting job from civil background after one month training is almost impossible unless you clear some entrance exams for various job posts based on 12th or diploma qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?