21st January 2014, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Details of minor training in Patna for Electronics & Communication branch?

respected Sir.. MY Home Town is Patna and i am pursuing Engineering from Indore with Electronics & Comm. Branch..
i want to do my minor training from my home training center.
i will be very thankful to you.. if you accept my request..and furnish the detals
i am waiting for your soon reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Training institutes and their requirements for 4th semester Electronics & Communication?
  2. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after completing B.E degree in electronics and communication branch
  4. About 6 month training in B.Tech 3 year in Electronics & Communication? Cost of training and streams for females?
  5. How can I apply for summer training? I am doing B.Tech Electronics and communication branch
  6. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  7. How to do training in BHEL Bhopal after passing Electronics and Communication branch? Procedure to apply for training?
  8. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  9. Electronics company which provides 6 months training?
  10. How to get training from DRDO? I have done B.Tech 3rd year in electronics and communication
  11. Which Training is best for me for one month being a candidate of pursuing Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  12. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  13. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student
  14. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  15. Syllabus for electronics and communication branch for Power Grid Corporation test?
  16. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  17. How to do training in summer vacations after passing electronics and communication?
  18. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
25th January 2014, 09:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of minor training in Patna for Electronics & Communication branch?

You can definitely pursue your training from Patna which can be both major,i.e, of long duration as well as minor, i.e., of shorter duration. There are many training centers in Patna where you can pursue your training during your vacation. Since you are from Electronics and Communication branch, so you can pursue training in :-

- BSNL,Patna
- CTTC,Patna
- Indian Railways (Patna Division)
- Computer training institutes like NIIT, Aptech
- HCL
17th April 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of minor training in Patna for Electronics & Communication branch?

Dear Sir,
My brother already applied for six month summer training at Rajendra nagar railway station, but they said that go to Danapur railway station. but still they alsodid not confirmed. and said that if any one of your relative do work here then i will confirm. It is really true?
22nd April 2014, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i'm a 3rd year student of electronics and communication.i want to training on microcontroller in patna.so please advice me which of the institute is best in patna.
23rd April 2014, 10:56 PM
allah ho akbar

Arrow Re: Details of minor training in Patna for Electronics & Communication branch?

hi sir iam a M.E power electronics student and want to take up internship at chennai. pl guide me how to get into the core companies and get internship
9th May 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir I m persueing btech from greater noida with electronics and communications branch.

Which company is better for me in patna as patna is my home town
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?