1st February 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

DRDO interns are open only to students currently pursuing their degree or is it also open to people who have just completed their degree?

I have completed my B.tech and currently waiting for Spring admissions to US universities (Jan 2012 intake)....In this free time(may-dec) i would very much like to do an intern in DRDO in Signal Processing/Telecommunication... .
I would like to know if DRDO interns are open only to students currently pursuing their degree or is it also open to people who have just completed their degree....?
Also my academic track record is just average apart from the 4 publications that i have.....i would like to know my chances of getting an intern....
please also mail me your reply to [email protected]

Thank you

Related Questions:
3rd February 2014, 11:01 AM

Smile Re: DRDO interns are open only to students currently pursuing their degree or is it also open to people who have just completed their degree?

Hi sir my name is VIKRAM. Right now i am pursuing my B.tech final year in stream of Electronics and Communications.I would like to join internship which is relevant to my department. I hope you people give me a chance.
Email:[email protected]
mobile no. : 8143128451

THANK YOU.
3rd February 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: DRDO interns are open only to students currently pursuing their degree or is it also open to people who have just completed their degree?

now i am doing b.tech final year in electronics communication engg. branch... after completion of my b.tech if i want to do any internship in electronics what can i do? this is the right decision or any thing doing to better than this ?pls suggest me.......
5th February 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: DRDO interns are open only to students currently pursuing their degree or is it also open to people who have just completed their degree?

Hi sir my name is JAGADEESH. Right now i have completed my B.tech final year in stream ofElectrical and Electronics .I would like to join internship which is relevant to my department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?