21st February 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?

Sir/Mam,

I am student of b.tech. third year and i want to know how to apply for internship in Tata motors...? Will it be possible for getting internship over there? What would be the right way to approach to get the internship in Tata Motors? Kindly provide me the complete details in order to get the internship as I waiting for it.

25th April 2015, 01:24 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Tata Motors?

Tata motors is a very well developed and reputed company. Getting training in Tata motors is not an easy task. You must have to keep your academics with good percentage to get training in such a company. Tata motors releases their own training application form on their official website. So my suggestion to you is that you simply have to download the training application form from the official website of the Tata motors and submit it along with demanded documents. Once they approve your request then you can start your training.

20th March 2016, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m a setudent of b.tech third year and i have to do training in tata motors . please tell me the procedure of interenship at my email id [email protected]

21st March 2016, 07:26 PM
Aishwarya.ninave

Sir, I am third year electronics and telecommunication engg student . I want to do internship in core companies what is the procedure to aproach for summer internship.please let me know on my email :[email protected]

26th April 2016, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir and Mam,
I am Tariq anwar ansari student of b.tech third year at chandigarh & diploma college chandigarh.i want to do internship in your company tata motors mumbai please tell me procedure to apply
my mail id is [email protected]
Thank You

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?