1st June 2015, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?

List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E EEE? Can someone please let me know the information which we need to follow for the same? Where and how to apply for the internship? Eagerly awaiting for your replies!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  2. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  3. List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E Biotechnology?
  4. List of Companies to do Internship being a candidate having completed 4th semester of BE in Biotechnology?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  7. Companies which offers Summer Internship to MBA(Finance) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  8. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student in Kerala?
  9. Procedure to apply for summer internship? List of the companies available for electronics and instrumentation students after 4th semester
  10. Companies/Institutions offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student in Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Odisha?
  11. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for getting summer internship from BHEL when doing 4th semester in B.Tech Electrical Engineering?
  13. When does summer internship starts and ends?
  14. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  18. Which companies will be suitable to apply for internship which doing ECE 4th semester?
1st June 2015, 12:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of companies in which I can do internship in summer after completing 4th semester of B.E EEE? Can someone please let me know the information which we need to follow for the same? Where and how to apply for the internship? Eagerly awaiting for your replies!
List of companies for internship for B.Tech in EIE candidate:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?