18th November 2015, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

List companies for industrial training to B.Pharma students in Noida?

I am the student of Bachelor of Pharmacy 3rd year. So please provide me the list of companies for industrial training for 1 month in Noida?

Related Questions:
  1. List companies offering Industrial Training to IT student in Noida? How to apply?
  2. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
  3. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical student in Noida and Lucknow?
  4. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  5. How may I get a 6 months industrial training in Noida in Java or CCNA with certification?
  6. Companies in Delhi, gurgaon and Noida offering industrial training for 6 months during B.Tech with ECE final year?
  7. Names of the good companies conducting 6 months industrial training for ECE final year students in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon
  8. List of companies which provides industrial training for diploma final year students with perks?
  9. List of IT companies that recruit candidates for Industrial Training in Bangalore?
  10. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  11. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala?
  12. List of the companies offering industrial training for diploma students?
  13. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which companies in Nagpur provides industrial training to polytechnic students?
  15. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  16. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
  17. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates?
  18. Which companies in Kerala is giving industrial training to B.Tech students?
25th November 2015, 01:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List companies for industrial training to B.Pharma students in Noida?

You can apply for industrial training in following companies in Noida

1. Satya Pharma, Sector 110, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201304

2. Makewell Pharmaceutical, 53, Udhyog Marg, A Block, Sector 2, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301, Phone: 0120 2554415

3. Noida Pharma, 15/7, Deep Complex, Udhyog Marg, Harola Market, Sector 15, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301

4. Guardian Pharmacy, Bhangel Express Highway, Near JS Hospital, Shramik Kunj, Sector 110, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201304, Phone: 0120 3101703

5. Karan Pharma, 25/33 Sector 5, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
29th November 2015, 03:19 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: List companies for industrial training to B.Pharma students in Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am the student of Bachelor of Pharmacy 3rd year. So please provide me the list of companies for industrial training for 1 month in Noida?
Below mentioned is the list of companies providing internship for the duration of 1 months.

1. Nirgun institute
2. Cmc delhi
3. Vidhya villa

** Apart from this, i can suggest you the website that offers paid internship
program to the candidate.
www.internlelo.com
10th February 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I am B Pharmacy student and I want to do industrial training so please provide some industries in Bangalore which is good for industrial training
24th February 2019, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

I am the student of bachelor of pharmacy 3rd year and i want to do industrial training so please provide some industries in dehradun ( 45 days training in summer )
16th September 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Any pharmaceutical company that offers stipend during internship for fourth bpharmacy students in Bangalore?
15th March 2020, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Hii , I am Surabhi Nigam pursuing B. Pharm from United institute of pharmacy Allahabad. I am a student of 2nd year & want to do industrial training. So please kindly tell me the procedure to apply for my training.
31st January 2022, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I'm Abhishek Kumar student of B.pharm 3rd year from innovative college of pharmacy. Greater Noida. I want to do industrial training for 45 days in your industry.
5th July 2023, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

My self Raj Verma , student of B.Pharma 3rd year from Mangalayatan university,Alighar. I want to do industrial training for 30 days in your industry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?