21st April 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

List of MNC companies offering 6 months Training with stipend to B.Tech Mechanical 4th year student in India? Procedure to apply?

Hello Everyone,
I am a B.Tech 4th year Mechanical student. I want to pursue my 6 months Training in MNC. Please tell me if any MNC company give stipend during 6 months Training and if their is any please give me the list of those companies and also the procedure for applying anywhere in India.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical 4th year student with stipend?
  2. Any MNC gives stipend during 6 months training? Procedure for applying?
  3. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  5. List companies that give 6 months training and stipend for 4th year CSE candidates?
  6. Automobile MNC companies offering 3 months Internship to Mechanical final year student in Southern India? Possibility to get food, accommodation or stipend?
  7. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Details of companies which provide stipend based 6 months training to CSE student?
  11. List few good ECE companies providing stipend based six month training in Pune?
  12. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Electrical final year student with stipend in Jalandhar?
  13. How and where we can get six months training after completion of B.Tech 6th semester with 78% marks?
  14. List of companies which offer 5 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student in India
  15. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  16. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti or Tata after 4th semester of Mechanical engineering?
  17. List the IT companies providing stipend based training in Java for 6 months?
  18. List of companies in India offering training for 2nd year Mechanical Students?
30th April 2016, 06:23 PM
Knowledge World

Default Re: List of MNC companies offering 6 months Training with stipend to B.Tech Mechanical 4th year student in India? Procedure to apply?

As a B.tech mechanical student you can take training in various Multinational Companies.If you have good knowledge in your field then you can also take internship.
Best MNCs :
>>Mahindra and mahindra
>>Thermax
>>General Motors
>>Tata Motor
>>BHEL
>>Ashok Leyland
>>NTPC

You can take training in all above mentioned companies by visiting their sites and by sending an application or by giving personal interview and by submitting all require documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?