21st January 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Tilak Ayurved College, Pune for B.A.M.S doctor?

Hello sir/mam
My self Swati Sakhare ,I have 1 query related with internship after B.A.M.S Exam.
Actually My Sister-in-law just Passed B.A.M.S Exam with First Class from Sangamner College, Maharashtra,I wanted some information related with internship from that college to Tilak Ayurved pune ,Maharashtra.
How we Proceed to take internship Tilak Ayurved College of Pune ?

11th January 2018, 11:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Tilak Ayurved College, Pune for B.A.M.S doctor?

You can visit the official website of the college (http://www.tilakayurved.org/) and fill up the application form or you can prepare a resume and send it with a reference letter from your college to their college admin department. If there are seats available and if you are eligible then they will give you the permission for the internship.

Add: 583/2, Rasta Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411011, Ph: 020 2633 6755
7th June 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Tilak Ayurved College, Pune for B.A.M.S doctor?

Respected Sir is there to take direct directive of your collge I Wish Neet. Say Sir Mujhe Process, forward my email is Eid [email protected]
22nd February 2020, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir....myself Trupti Hambire ...im passed 4 th BAMS from ADAMC Ashta..
I eagerly want to transfar my internship to ur collage....i got 67% ...sir plz u can tell abt vacancy or eligible criteriya....
15th July 2021, 08:47 PM
Alvia Khan

You would need to mail the recruiter of the company for Internship in this send your resume through email at Eid [email protected]

For more information visit this website http://tilakayurved.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?