24th January 2016, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do summer training in Samsung and Sony companies?

Sir/Mam,

I am Mohit Kumar a student of 2nd year with branch ece. I wanted to know that how to do summer training in samsung and sony comapnies.

Please help me out in any way.
regards
Mohit
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training in Samsung, Nokia and Sony?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  4. How a fresher can get job in companies like HCL Infosystems Ltd., Samsung, Dell, Sony and Hewlett Packard?
  5. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
  7. Name of companies and procedure to apply for training there?
  8. Good companies which provides summer training in Java at Ahmedabad or Gandhinagar
  9. Where is the training centre located in Delhi for doing summer training in Samsung and Nokia?
  10. How can I apply for summer training program in companies?
  11. How to do summer training in good companies after passing mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  12. Which companies offer summer training for B.Tech EC students? Procedure for it?
  13. Name and procedure of all the companies for ET branch providing summer training?
  14. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  15. How to get enroll for Summer Training in reputed Construction Companies?
  16. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  17. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
28th January 2016, 12:24 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do summer training in Samsung and Sony companies?

Samsung and Sony are the IT companies with a very high profile, so its not easy to get training from such well reputed companies. You must have to complete your second year of bachelor's to apply for the internship in Samsung and Nokia. You have to write an application to the HR of the company for the summer training. Also you have to attach a NOC from your institute and a short resume of your academics record. If the HR reply you for the interview then you have to clear the interview to get access to your internship. So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your second year first and then apply for the summer training.
28th January 2016, 03:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You need to visit the company's branch and get the application form from there and after successfully filling up the admission form along with submitting the fee for training, you will be notified if you are eligible for the training programme or not.

If you are selected you will be very much eligible for admission and if not them I am sorry you should try somewhere else.
14th February 2016, 09:32 PM
anuradha1985

Eligibility criteria for summer training in Samsung and Sony companies.
>>Must be graduate.
>>Must be eligible for employment in the U.S.
>>Passion for the consumer electronics industry
>>GPA should be 3.0 or higher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?