26th April 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in IT companies for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?

Hey
I am an second year B.Tech(IT) student.
I want to know how to apply for Internship
in IT companies? And is there any basic criteria for Internship?
Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies and procedure for internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  5. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  6. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  9. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  13. How to do summer internship in Hyderabad? Companies and procedure for internship?
  14. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University
28th April 2015, 08:27 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in IT companies for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?

* The candidate who completed his/her 2nd year of the B.Tech/B.E can apply for the internship in the IT companies.

* The candidate seeking internship in the IT companies, have to contact with the HR Department of the Company in which he wants to internship.

* Download the application form from the website of the specific company and fill it.

* Submit the application form along with the resume and NOC letter signed by the HOD of the college.

* The candidate also need to get permission letter from the placement cell of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?