22nd November 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Process of internship in Tata Steel and SAIL? Career prospect after training?

I am doing BBA from Sikkim Manipal university and I want do internship in my 6th semester. Want to know the process of internship in TATA STEEL $ SAIL and after that am I able to get a good job or not and what will be my career after that.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do industrial training and internship in government sectors like IOCL SAIL, Tata Steel, Hero Moto Corp etc.?
  2. How can I do internship in Tata Steel and Jindal companies?
  3. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  4. Internship in TATA Steel and SAIL for BBA student?
  5. Process and eligibility for internship at SAIL?
  6. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  8. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  9. How to do internship from Tata Steel? I am doing rural management
  10. What rank I have to achieve in B.Tech to apply for Internship in Tata Steel?
  11. How can I join Tata Steel if my father is not working there? Current vacancies and process to join?
  12. Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?
  13. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  14. How can I get job in Tata Steel having internship experience in Electrolytic Tinning Line Operation?
  15. Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  18. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
6th December 2014, 11:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process of internship in Tata Steel and SAIL? Career prospect after training?

TATA Steel has tie-ups with institutes in which it goes for internship recruitment drive. Since it does not have a tie-up with Sikkim Manipal University and as you are doing BBA course, so you do not have chance for internship in Tata Steel.

Sail, on the other hand does not provide any internship opportunity for the BBA students. However, you can undergo industrial training. For this, you need to contact the HR department of SAIL, fill the application form and do as directed by the HR department of SAIL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?