25th August 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Thermal Power plants to apply for training in Electrical engineering? Which type of training I can get?

I m student of Electrical engineering branch at government engineering college, Bharatpur. I want to do internship programme from Thermal Power plants. Where to apply for it? Which type of training I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  2. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  3. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  4. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  5. Procedure to apply for Training in any Thermal Power Plants for B.E. Mechanical 6th semester student? -- [New]
  6. How to proceed and whom to approach for an implant training in a Power Plant?
  7. Requirements for summer training in NTPC Plant? How can I apply for it?
  8. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  9. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  10. What are the best options for doing summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electrical Engineering?
  11. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm student of polytechnic in 3rd year from Electrical
  12. Procedure to apply for summer training in Kota Thermal Power Plant and BHEL after third year of Mechanical Engineering(B.E.)? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for training and period of training?
  14. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  15. Procedure to apply for training in Koradi Thermal Plant?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  17. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in Thermal Power Plant, Kota? What is the total fee for the Training?
29th August 2017, 07:16 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Thermal Power plants to apply for training in Electrical engineering? Which type of training I can get?

You must have passed two years of B.Tech to get training from any thermal power plant. There are several National Thermal Power Plants where you can apply for summer training. You have to write an application to the head of training cell of NTPC. It will be better to submit our application through any reference.
If your application shortlisted for summer training, then you can start the same from the scheduled date given by NTPC authorities.

Here are some good options for you:

BRBCL, Bihar
Aravali Power CPL, Haryana
NTECL, Tamil Nadu

Being an electrical engineer, you will learn about power generation process, power control and distribution process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?