22nd December 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?

Hello
I want the list of top training companies
providing 6 months training in
Information Technology in Noida or delhi ncr....
please help me to find out!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the companies providing industrial training for 6 months after B.Tech 7th Semester
  2. How may I get a 6 months industrial training in Noida in Java or CCNA with certification?
  3. List of best institutes or companies in NCR region to pursue 6 months summer training in Biotechnology field?
  4. Institutes providing Acting course after 12th? What is the criteria for admission?
  5. Companies that provide 6 months Industrial Training in NCR and Delhi for the candidates of ECE?
  6. Companies in Delhi NCR and U.P. for Summer Internship/Training programme in Civil Engineering?
  7. Companies which provides training in Delhi NCR to Mechanical engineering student?
  8. List of companies for training in NCR or Delhi for IT candidates?
  9. Names of the good companies conducting 6 months industrial training for ECE final year students in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon
  10. Where can I do summer training in Delhi/NCR while passing B.Tech?
  11. Is there any 2 months language related course offered by well known companies in Noida or Delhi?
  12. Delhi/NCR Companies for summer training of civil engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of IT companies which provide 8 to 12 week training in Delhi, Noida? List of companies?
  14. List of the good companies in haryana or NCR where I can do my 6 months industrial training?
  15. Companies in Delhi NCR region for summer training for Civil Engineering students?
  16. Companies in Delhi/Noida from which I can pursue training? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  18. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
24th December 2014, 10:17 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Top IT companies which offers 6 months Training in Noida and Delhi NCR?

6 months Internship/Training

IT companies like Hewlett Packard, HCL, Flipkart, Microsoft, Directi provides 6 months training in many cities in INDIA like Delhi, Noida etc. They have many training centers across the country.

Now there are two options:
1) Internship
2) Training.

Internship:
If you are from a good institute like IIT’s, NIT’s or BIT’s then they will come to their campus and you can easily apply to those companies and get selected for Internship. They provide paid trainings and you will get live projects to work on and obviously a very good exposure and a brand name on resume.
They will pay you for 6 months internship.
If you are not from a well reputed college you can mail your resume to their respective websites and they will inform you.

You can get selected for Internship if you have qualified ACM-ICPC Regionals or you have any reference to these companies.

Some Companies which offer Internships near Delhi are:
1) Flipkart
2) Amazon
3) Directi
4) Snapdeal

You may also like http://www.daragroup.co/ if you are looking for buying a house.

Training:
If you are not selected or are not willing to join for internship you can also join any training institutes by some good companies, organisations or institutes.
Microsoft, Hewlett Packard have education partners and offer 6 months training with a project and have training centers in Delhi NCR as well as in Noida.

1) HP
Weblink: www.hpesindia.com

2) Microsoft
Weblink: www.mtacertification.com

You can also do training under some reputed institutes in Delhi like IIT Delhi or IIIT Delhi under some project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?