21st January 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Vocational training centre in West Bengal on Electronics?

hi
sir, i am a student of ECE b.tech 5th semester, i want know about some vocational training center in West bengal on Electronics. Will u please tell me about some training center and institute...

Related Questions:
  1. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  2. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  3. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  4. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  5. Can I get admission into B.Tech from NIIT?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to register for NCT Delhi in computer center named Rampurhat computer centre?
  8. List of reputed steel production companies in West Bengal?
  9. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  10. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  11. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  12. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  13. How can I apply for vocational training in Howrah workshop?
  14. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
  15. How to do D.Ed course and is it affiliated to D.Ed course?
  16. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  17. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  18. How to take admission for MCA after passing BCA? Best colleges in Kolkata that I can get without appearing for the entrance exam?
25th January 2014, 12:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Vocational training centre in West Bengal on Electronics?

Vocational training have become an integral part of the academic curriculum of engineering degree course. Most of the companies are looking for the candidates who have knowledge apart from the main course knowledge so that they can be fitted into any role at any point of time as per the requirement of the company. There are various vocational training centers in West Bengal for Electronics people. The training centers where you can pursue vocational training are :-

- PSUs like DVC, SAIL
- Durgapur Steel Plant
- Indian Railways (Kolkata and Chittaranjan Division)
- Kolkata Metro Railways
- CTTC (BSNL)
- Hp
- CMC
- Globsyn
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?