4th January 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?

Sir, I want to knw about the procedure to get the permission from college and ,
Wht to give to company or i hve to talk to about the training with the company or after sending letter then i will go ......Can u tell me i can go in teliaya power plant for training.......

How much money i have to spend for this...???
How to get permission to do training in Companies....................... Is there either company allounces the candidte name for the training........

You"s

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any 1 month course related to ECE branch? Organizations providing such courses?
  2. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  3. Where to do internship while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year from IPU Delhi? Procedure to apply for the internships?
  4. List of companies providing pre placement training to freshers (E&C Engineer)?
  5. Is it necessary to take permission from appointing authority for distance learning to work in government company
  6. How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies
  7. How should I apply for internship? I am studying in B.Tech 3rd year
  8. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  9. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  10. Procedure to start Online Teaching being a qualified teacher?
  11. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies? -- [New]
  13. Any EEE internship at NTPC, Ramagundam AP in this summer?
  14. How can my present job experience help me for a new job in other reputed company?
  15. Is there any company in Gujarat providing IT training in Java/J2EE?
  16. How to undergo internship while doing 3rd year ECE for 2 months? Which companies should I go for?
  17. How to do training in the best IT company?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after Company Secretary course?
7th January 2014, 09:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?

There are two types of programmes which you can undertake during your professional course of study. You can do training or you can do internship. During training you have to pay certain amount of fees to the company and during internship the company will give you certain amount of allowance on successful completion of projects.

Inorder to do training or internship, you need to give a NOC from your college along with the application form in the respective company. The NOC or No Objection Certificate is issued by the training and placement department of your company. SO you have to contact your training and placement department of your company to get the certificate. The certificate will act as a proof that you are a student of that institute and the institute has no problem with your training outside the institute.

You need to submit a completely filled application for training or internship and demand draft of the training fees if you are taking training. This form can be obtained online from the official website of the company. If it is not available online, you need to apply for it offline by writing an application to the HR of the concerned company. Different companies charge different amount for different trainings and give different amount of allowance for different internships.

For doing training in Teliaya power plant, you need to talk to the HR or the training coordinator of the concerned branch. If you have any contact with any employee of good rank, then you can easily do training/internship on his/her recommendation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?