17th April 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?

Dear Sir/Mam,

My name is Rahul kumar ,3rd year student.and i want to know that how can i apply for the summer internship in tata steel.please tell me the procedure and date of internship. Can you please provide me the information soon on this? Thank you!

21st April 2016, 12:04 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

My name is Rahul kumar ,3rd year student.and i want to know that how can i apply for the summer internship in tata steel.please tell me the procedure and date of internship. Can you please provide me the information soon on this? Thank you!
The aspirant has to apply to the organization for internship through your college Training and Placement Cell. You have to apply to the HR Manager of the company in which you want to do internship. The application letter should be sent to the company through your college Training and Placement Cell. If they agree for the internship then they will inform you. You have to attend the internship. In some companies they may conduct interview for the internship also.
25th April 2016, 09:56 PM
IQ14

Default Re: What is the procedure and how can I apply for the summer internship during my summer vocation?

For applying for the summer internship in any organization firstly you need to had a NOC certificate which you will get in your college in training and placement department and then only you can apply for the internship.Go through the training office of that company in which you want to do internship and fill the application form for the training and submit it along with your NOC certificate and your CV.Then they will shortlist the candidate for the training if you where selected then they will inform you through mail or any other medium.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?