25th August 2015, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?

Hello,
My name is Atif Raza Babur. I am working in Qassim University, Saudi Arabia as an English Lecturer. I am a Pakistani and I did my Master's in English Literature from University of Sargodha. Now I want to get admission in PhD in Delhi University. I just want to know the procedure of the admission and what will be the duration of PhD. Thanks very much. Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani? -- [New]
  2. Best university for M.Phil English Literature? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  4. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
  5. Any university to do Ph.D after doing masters in English Literature?
  6. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  7. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MA in english literature?
  9. Scholarship for PhD in English Literature? Which entrance exam to face for Delhi University?
  10. Fees and duration of PhD in English at Delhi University
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in Delhi University entrance exam for admission in M.A.(English Literature) being a BCA graduate?
  15. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  16. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  17. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
  18. Can i appear for Ph.d entrance exam in calicut university after completing M.A in English Literature from Mahatma Gandhi University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?