13th October 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering part time PhD in Hospital Administration in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hi,
How many colleges providing part time PhD in Hospital Administration in India? What are the entrance exams there for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. Syllabus and date of Part Time PhD(Hospital Administration) entrance exam?
  3. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  4. Colleges offering PhD in Social Work in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. List of colleges which offer Part Time PhD in Sociology in India? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  6. List of colleges where we can do Ph.D course part time in Dharmapuri?
  7. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  8. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  9. Which universities are offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration or Ph.D in Quality Management in Health Care? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  11. List of colleges in Tamil Nadu for part time PhD?
  12. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  14. How can I get detail information on MBA by correspondence?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Universities in India that provide Ph.D in tourism studies/management/administration?
  17. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  18. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
7th September 2016, 05:01 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Colleges offering part time PhD in Hospital Administration in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

You can find the list of those colleges below which offers part time Ph.D in Hospital Management. Please have a look at these colleges

List of colleges :

Apollo Institute Of Hospital Management And Allied Sciences,Chennai

RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management

The Institute of Technology and Management,Bangalore

Pride Institute of Hospitality & Business Management,Pune

Kurukshetra University

Pondicherry University

Tata Memorial Hospital,Mumbai

The Indira Gandhi National Open University

Saveetha Dental College and Hospital ,Chennai
5th August 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering part time PhD in Hospital Administration in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Myself Ateeq Shaikh. I have completed my MBA in Hospital administration and health care management. I want to take an admission for Phd in same branch.
So please help me to tell reputed Universities who offers this programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?