16th August 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for admission in PhD Hindi? Whether PhD in Hindi would be helpful for me?

I actually i have completed M.A in hindi with 55% marks .now i wan to do course phd in hindi.so what is the criteria for admission in phd . if you tell me so i would be thenkful for you

6th December 2014, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Criteria for admission in PhD Hindi? Whether PhD in Hindi would be helpful for me?

If you are looking to enter teaching profession in Schools and Colleges, then Ph.D in Hindi is definitely a good option. For admission in Ph.D you must have a Master's Degree in Hindi subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized University. Those who belong to reserved category can get relaxation of 5% marks.

Along with your Master's Degree, if you have qualified exams like UGC NET, then you will have greater chance of getting admission in a top University for your Ph.D program in Hindi. Many Universities in India conduct entrance exam for Ph.D admission and you can also apply for it, if you have the Master's degree.
8th June 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for admission in PhD Hindi? Whether PhD in Hindi would be helpful for me?

Hello sir,my name is shobha yadav from ara bhojpur and i have completed b.e.d in hindi and i want to p.h.d
Thans have a nice day
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?