26th June 2014, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D Food Science & Technology in India for a Lecturer of Wollega University?

Respected Sir,
I am K.Rajapriya Balraj, working as a lecturer in Wollega University, Ethiopia. I have completed M.Sc.,M.Phil in Food Science and Nutrition. I wish to do PhD in Food Science and Technology in India. How can I apply. What is the procedure. Please send the detail information.
Regards,
K.Rajapriya Balraj

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Mumbai University for Ph.D Food Science & Technology programme?
  2. Where can I apply for Ph.D Food Science programme? Procedure to get scholarship?
  3. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
  4. How to apply for lecturer post in government polytechnic after finishing diploma as well as B.E in Polymer Science and Technology
  5. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  6. After ITI Electronics can I do B.Tech?
  7. Do I have to pass NET if I want to do Ph.D from GF college?
  8. Jobs as a lecturer after doing PhD and M.Phil in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
  10. Detailed information and syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam conducted by CFTRI, Mysore? -- [New]
  11. What should I do next after M.Sc in Microbiology Food Technology?
  12. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  13. How should I prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D course being a student pursuing M.Sc in Food Technology? What options are there in Ph.D in India and Abroad?
  14. How to apply for lecturer in Botany after having degree of Ph.D in Botany from MS university
  15. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D. in Food and Nutrition
  16. Detailed information about lecturer post in DU?
  17. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  18. Detailed information about the universities in India offering Ph.D in Political Science? How many subject are there?
5th July 2017, 02:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D Food Science & Technology in India for a Lecturer of Wollega University?

Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Food Science and Technology in India:

You are required to meet the required eligibility in order to do this doctoral program in Food Science and Technology in India. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is, "Master's Degree" or Post Graduate degree from a recognized university in concerned stream. There are several colleges that offer this Ph.D in Food Science and Technology course in India. They are,

>> Punjab Agricultural University

>> National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management

>> Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University

>> Dr.Yashwant Sindh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?