6th August 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Which are the entrance exams to do PhD in IITs? Syllabus for Microbiology and Life Science?

Dear Sir, I am doing M.Sc in Microbiology and next will do Ph.D from IIT’s. What are the Entrance examinations like JRF NET or other exams? Does the syllabus same for Microbiology and Life Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?
  2. How to get a seat for Ph.D course in IITs after completing M.E in Computer Science? What is the syllabus of the entrance exams?
  3. Entrance exams for PhD in Life Science? Syllabus for it?
  4. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  5. Guidelines for doing PhD in Life Science?
  6. Minimum percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT?
  7. Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD(Microbiology) in IIT?
  8. List of entrance exams available to study PhD in Microbiology in top universities of India?
  9. Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD(Microbiology) in DY Patil University?
  10. Cutoff percentile required in GATE(Life Science) to study PhD in Microbiology in IIT?
  11. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  12. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  13. Syllabus of PhD Life Science entrance exam of JNU?
  14. Entrance exam held for admission in IITs to do PhD after M.Sc Microbiology? Chances to get admission through NET JRF? -- [New]
  15. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  16. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  17. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
27th February 2020, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams to do PhD in IITs? Syllabus for Microbiology and Life Science?

Hi I completed msc microbiology from Nagarjuna university in 2005 and now want to apply for phd Microbiology in Bengaluru. Plz let me know the admission procedure and the dates to apply in 2020.do I have to go through entrance test? If it is so plz let me know about the coaching material and institutes.are there any universities or colleges in Bengaluru that provide admission without entrance test based on marks .i live in marathahalli and let me know if they are any colleges near me for phd microbiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?