1st February 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Is GPAT scorecard enough to get admission in Ph.D at NIPER?

Hello Sir, I am a student of M.Pharmacy 2nd year, I got qualified in GPAT 2016 with a rank of 2148. Now, I am interested to do Ph.D. Please give me the information that can I join Ph.D directly with GPAT 2016 scorecard in NIPER or do I need to give NIPER entrance exam? If yes, can I use GPAT 2016 scorecard to attempt NIPER JEE 2017 exam for Ph.D? Hope soon you will give the required information regarding my question. Thanks in anticipation.

Related Questions:
  1. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  2. Can I apply for PhD course in NIPER with GATE scorecard through which I am studying M.Pharma?
  3. Is it mandatory to give NIPER JEE exam for doing Ph.D?
  4. Should I have to reappear in GPAT to study PhD in NIPER if doing M.Pharma?
  5. how can we send our scorecard copy of GPAT? last date for submission of niper entrance test is before GPAT
  6. Admission in PhD is possible with 2 years old GPAT score?
  7. How can i apply in M.Pharmacy college in India?
  8. Should I have to appear in GPAT/GATE to study PhD in NIPER being an M.Pharmacy postgraduate through GATE?
  9. Can I do Ph.d in NIPER without having GATE/GPAT score?
  10. How to do PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences being an experienced Teacher and GPAT holder?
  11. LAst 10 years question papers for GPAT and NIPER? Fee particulars?
  12. How can I get scholarship if pursuing PhD through GATE scorecard?
  13. Am I eligible to appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam without NET and GATE scorecards?
  14. For doing PhD in NIPMER which entrance exam do I need to clear between GPAT and GATE?
  15. How to prepare for GPAT and NIPER exam?
  16. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  17. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which colleges and which subjects I can get with a rank of 645 in NIPER and with a rank of 1302 in GPAT?
2nd February 2017, 12:59 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is GPAT scorecard enough to get admission in Ph.D at NIPER?

The life span of GPAT scorecard is one year within one year if you want to take admission for Ph.D, then you don't have to give any entrance exam or eligibility test you can direct enroll yourself in the reputed university if you scored well otherwise following are the criteria to fulfill in order to take admission in Ph.D.
To pursue PhD, a candidate needs a minimum of 55% marks in Master's degree for general candidate and for a candidate who is other than general like OBC/SC/ST minimum marks required is 50% in Master's degree.
2nd February 2017, 04:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, GPAT score card is enough to get admission in Ph.D at NIPER. You must have passed any of the below mentioned examination's in order to pursue Ph.D at NIPER. Those examination's include,

>> National Eligibility Test
(or)
>> GATE Exam
(or)
>> GPAT Examination

In general, the admission process is done on the basis of merit score that is obtained by candidates in NIPER Joint Entrance Examination and Personal Interview for doing Ph.D at NIPER.
24th July 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I got qualified in GPAT 2012 with a rank of 6254. Now, I am interested to do Ph.D. Please give me the information that can I join Ph.D directly with GPAT 2012 scorecard in CSIR or do I need to give CSIR entrance exam? If yes, can I use GPAT 2012 scorecard to attempt CSIR JEE 2017 exam for Ph.D? Hope soon you will give the required information regarding my question. Thanks in anticipation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?