22nd July 2015, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Commerce in any university of Karnataka being a M.Phil postgraduate?

Sir,
I have done M.Com, B.Ed and M.Phil in Commerce. Kindly guide me that how can I do PhD in Commerce in any university of Karnataka? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  3. Which are the subjects available to study in PhD for Commerce postgraduate?
  4. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  5. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  6. Direct admission in Ph.D or M.Phil in Karnataka without entrance exam?
  7. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  8. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?
  10. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  11. How may I do Ph.D in English through correspondence in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure?
  12. Am I eligible for M.Phil/PhD? Good open universities other than IGNOU?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  15. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  17. How to get Ph.D in English from Calicut University after completing M.A in English?
  18. Names of colleges offering Ph.D in Business Management?
24th July 2015, 07:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Commerce in any university of Karnataka being a M.Phil postgraduate?

Just apply for admission on a prescribed format when the notification for admission is released by any Karnataka university. You are a M.Phil graduate and you will be eligible for admission without appearing for any other entrance exam.

After applying you will be called for interview and performance in it will be crucial for getting admission. Therefore, keep track of notifications and apply according to the instructions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?