15th August 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Oriya) seats are available in Gangadhar Meher University?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about that how many seats are available for PhD(Oriya) course in Gangadhar Meher University? I am looking for admission in this university for this PhD program. So, I want to know about its seats availability.

19th August 2019, 07:07 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Oriya) seats are available in Gangadhar Meher University?

The seat availability to study PhD in Oriya at Gangadhar Meher University is 2 seats intake. The minimum eligibility to take admission to this course is a candidate must have done a Master's degree or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.gmuniversity.ac.in
21st August 2019, 10:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Oriya) seats are available in Gangadhar Meher University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you please help me to know about that how many seats are available for PhD(Oriya) course in Gangadhar Meher University? I am looking for admission in this university for this PhD program. So, I want to know about its seats availability.
Seats are vary according to candidates performance in Gangadhar Meher University.

There are 8 seats are available for PhD course in Oriya in Gangadhar Meher University. But you must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?