6th November 2014, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

How should I prepare for TIFR M.Sc-PhD integrated program? Which reference books to follow?

I am a student of undergraduate B.Sc.(Hons) course.My stream is Chemistry.I am in my first year of my course.I am looking to sit for TIFR M.Sc. Phd entrance test.I would like to know how should i prepare for that.Is it really necessary to enroll in any of the coaching class?What are the reference books i should follow?If you provide me with an overall guideline that i should follow in these two years i would be highly obliged as i do not have any intention to join any coaching class.Thank you.

4th March 2018, 06:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I prepare for TIFR M.Sc-PhD integrated program? Which reference books to follow?

As you are not willing to join any coaching institute, I would strongly suggest you to follow the below mentioned instructions.

<> Make sure you collect the exact syllabus and pattern of the examination first from the notification that is provided by the concerned institute.

<> Analyse yourself that what your weak areas and strong areas. So that you are required to plan accordingly based on your strongest and weakest areas and concentrate well on weak areas.

<> Besides these, you are required to follow some of the best books. If possible, I suggest you to join best coaching institute as you will be taught the required and important concepts and ideas.

Some of the recommended books are,

* Post Graduate Entrance Examinations 2017 Chemistry by Arihant Experts

* IIT JAM Chemistry Solved Papers and Practice Sets by Raj Kumar

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?