27th December 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

M.Phil without any entrance exam? Difference between M.Phil and PhD?

Which university conduct the MPhil exams I want to do without entrance? difference between MPhil and PhD

6th January 2014, 08:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Phil without any entrance exam? Difference between M.Phil and PhD?

Sorry, It is not possible to do M.Phil without entrance. It is necessary to give entrance exam otherwise you will be not able to apply for the M.Phil and i think there is no college or university which provide the M.phil without entrance.

So, you should do preparation for the M.Phil exam and if you had 55% marks in M.Sc then you will be apply for the M.Phil otherwise i am sorry you cannot apply for the M.Phil.

And in the entrance the questions are based on masters degree. So you should do preparation for the M.Phil entrance.

And there is difference between the M.Phil and PhD after M.Phil you can apply for the PhD and this is the higher degree after the M.Phil.

So, you should also do PhD after the M.Phil and after that you can also apply for the job in many colleges and universities and it is best to get job in government sector and after that you will also get good salary package.
5th June 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Phil without any entrance exam? Difference between M.Phil and PhD?

I finished M.sc maths in 2009 and now I want to apply for mphil in distance education and how i prepare for entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?