13th April 2015, 02:28 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do Part Time PhD in Chemistry for 50 years old Goverment Serviceman who has completed M.Sc 25 years ago?

Hello,
I am 50 years old and I am a Government serviceman.
I have completed my M.Sc in Chemistry about 25 years ago.
Now, I want to do PhD in Chemistry in part time mode.
So, is this possible for me or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Analytical Chemistry in NCR for a candidate who has completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago?
  2. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  3. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  4. List of universities offering part time Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to pursue part time PhD in Tamil Nadu University for Computer Science postgraduate?
  6. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has completed NET-JRF(Hindi) 4 years ago?
  7. Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  8. Possibility to study PhD in Netaji Subhash Chandra Institute of Technology for a candidate who has completed M.Sc in Biotechnology 14 years ago?
  9. Can I study Part Time PhD in Computer Science without pursuing Master's Degree for B.E.(CSE) graduate who has 8 years of work experience? List of colleges in Karnataka and Tamil Nadu?
  10. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  11. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  13. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate?
  14. Can I study Part Time PhD in Bharathiar University after completing M.Phil(English) from Vinayaka Mission University 6 years ago?
  15. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  16. How to do MSc chemistry after completing BSc Maths physics and computers
  17. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  18. Best universities or colleges which conduct part time MSc in chemistry
19th September 2016, 07:14 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do Part Time PhD in Chemistry for 50 years old Goverment Serviceman who has completed M.Sc 25 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am 50 years old and I am a Government serviceman.
I have completed my M.Sc in Chemistry about 25 years ago.
Now, I want to do PhD in Chemistry in part time mode.
So, is this possible for me or not?

Yes, it is possible to do part time PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Chemistry 25 years ago. The PhD in Chemistry shall be available for the candidates who have completed M.Sc in Chemistry from any recognized university with over 55% marks. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of written test and interview. There is no age limit to do the PhD program. So you can do the PhD in Chemistry in part time mode. The aspirant should provide No Objection Certificate (NOC) from his employer for the admission. The PhD in Chemistry (part time) can be studied in the following institutions;

Jamia Millia Islamia - Website Link

Amity University - Website Link

Avinashilingam University - Website Link

Pondicherry University - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?