31st December 2014, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Ph.D in Pharmacognosy for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate of Iran? Procedure to get admission?

hello
i have studied m.sc agriculture in iran.
i want to know is it possible to
continue with pharmacognosy phd?
is my degree acceptable and if it is ok what shoud i do?

1st October 2015, 01:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Possibility to study Ph.D in Pharmacognosy for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate of Iran? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have studied m.sc agriculture in iran.
i want to know is it possible to
continue with pharmacognosy phd?
is my degree acceptable and if it is ok what shoud i do?
Yes, you can study PhD in Pharmaceutical after completing M.Sc (Agriculture). The candidate who wants to undertake the PhD has to be a Master Degree holder in concerned specialization from any of the streams. The candidate should have a special blend of the creative mind as well as good communication skill. The candidate should be a compulsory pass in the Biology and Chemistry related subject at their Higher Secondary Examination level and Graduation course as well.

Eligibility Criteria PhD in Pharmaceutical:

- The eligibility requirement for pursuing PhD in Pharmaceutical is passed in Master Degree I concerned specialization with not less than 55% of marks and 5% concession in case of SC/ST/PD candidates.
- The candidate must qualify in the CSIR NET entrance exam or the exam conducted by the respective university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?