15th May 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?

Hello Sir,
I have done my M.A. in Sanskrit.
I am interested to do PhD in Sanskrit in
Banaras Hindu University. Please tell me what
is the procedure to do PhD in Sanskrit? Please help me.

22nd May 2015, 09:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?

BHU releases Ph.D admission notification every year and all you have to do is keep track of it and apply according to it. Also, make sure that you have a Master's degree with at least 55% marks in the given discipline from a recognized University. For reserved category candidates there is relaxation of 5% marks and they need only 50% marks for admission.

Usually, top Universities like BHU will prefer candidates with NET/SLET/JRF score for Ph.D admission. If you have got these scores then you stand a chance to get admission otherwise, it will be very difficult because it is one of the top universities in India.
21st December 2016, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for studying PhD in Sanskrit in Banaras Hindu University for a postgraduate?

SIR, I B.COM STUDENT AND I AM INTERESTED IN DOING PHD IN SANSKRIT PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE DETAILS.THANK YOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?