7th February 2014, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?

Hi, I am working as Assistant Professor in ITM Uniersity.
And I have M.Tech in IT from IP University. Now I wang to do Phd. In CSE /IT.I want know the names of reputed colleges or Universities? And also when are the forms available?for phd do we have to qualify Gate? Whether we should do phd regular or part time as I am 25 yrs old?Also the most important question how to select a topic and guide?

23rd July 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?

A candidate who has got the govt.job recently bt want to complete her ph.d. from d same univ.where she is enrolled.
Her topic.is approved.N She started her research work on that topic.
Can she continue her ph.d. beside govt.job?
Kindly guide on right path.
She should continue or not????
1st February 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?

Hi,
I m MTech(Computer science and engg with specialization in networking) from VJTI mumbai and currently doing job in IT industry.I want to pursue part time PHD.Can I do it in subject other than networking and which are the colleges providing part time PHD in maharashtra.????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?