18th June 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and books for the preparation of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Veer Narmand South Gujarat University?

Hi,

I would like to prepare for the PhD (Management) entrance exam conducted by VEER NARMAND SOUTH GUJARAT UNIVERSITY FROM SURAT

I would like some guidance with respect to:

Syllubus for the entrance test
Books prescribed for study/preparation.

Thanks,
RAJESH

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do MSc in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University after completing BSc Chemistry from Bundelkhand University
  3. Previous years question papers of Ph.D of computer science of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
  4. What is the fees of MSc IT in Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat
  5. Can I give the exam of Drug Inspector? I am Chemistry PG from Veer Narman South Gujarat University from Surat
  6. How to prepare for GPSC exam after B.Sc and currently pursuing M.Sc in organic Chemistry?
  7. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-B.Arch Sem-I Structural Design and Systems-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. How to apply for MSW course in Gujrati or Hindi Language?
  9. Names of government colleges of MSc Chemistry in Ahmadabad and Gandhinagar with Analytical Chemistry?
  10. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BBA Sem-VI Personality Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Information Systems Applications Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Names of the commerce colleges in Surat?
  13. Where can I get a job after completing masters degree? I am joining MSc IT after completing my graduation in BCA from PU
  14. How to do MSc Bioinformatics? Best institutes for the same?
  15. Names of the government institutes for MSc in electronics?
  16. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Computer Graphics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-I Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
15th March 2017, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and books for the preparation of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Veer Narmand South Gujarat University?

I would like to prepare for PhD in management entrance exam conducted by Bangalore IISc.

I would like some guidance with respect to syllabus for the entrance exam & books prescribed for preparation.

Thanks,
Sneha
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?