7th January 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of SLET(Commerce) conducted by Bharathiar University?

hello sir
i want to know the slet commerce
syllabus in bharathiar university.....
please anyone get me the syllabus
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about SLET conducted by Bharathiar University?
  2. Date of announcement of SET exam results conducted by Bharathiar University? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  4. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science?
  5. Which university is the best between Bharathiar University and Bangalore University?
  6. Information about distance MBA(HRD) grade?
  7. Colleges providing direct admission for M.Phil Computer Science?
  8. Previous years question papers for SET examination conducted by Bharathiar University
  9. Last 5 years question papers of MBA(Banking & Finance) 1st year exam conducted by Bharathiar University?
  10. Best university for MBA between Bharathiar and Mysore University?
  11. When the result of SET will be announced by Bharathiar University?
  12. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SLET-Bharathiar University?
  13. Whether M.Sc(Physics & Chemistry) offered in Bharathiar University is approved by Kerala University?
  14. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  15. How to pursue my PG course after doing UG in Information Technology?
  16. Bharathiar University distance MBA first years question papers?
  17. How much scholarship amount I will get being a Ph.D in Education student at Bharathiar University? -- [New]
  18. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?

27th July 2017, 08:27 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of SLET(Commerce) conducted by Bharathiar University?

Syllabus of SLET (Commerce) conducted by Bharathiar University:

Bharathiar University, Coimbatore has issued official notification stating the syllabus for M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce in 2011. And the syllabus for this course remains the same fro October 2011 and the same can be obtained from the notification that is attached below.

There are several papers,

Paper I : Research Methodology
Paper II: Statistical Analysis for Business Research
Paper III:
1) Marketing Management
2) Financial Management
3) Capital Market Analysis
4) Banking and Financial Services
5) International Marketing
6) Management Information System
7) Accounting and Taxation
8) Insurance and Risk Management
9) Human Resource Management
10) Entrepreneurial Development

Click here for Detailed Syllabus

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?