14th June 2014, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Universities/Institutions in Bangalore offering PhD in Child Rights/Child Development/ Curriculum Development?

Please tell me the details of the institutions/ university providing Phd in child rights/ child development/curriculum development

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Certificate in Primary Curriculum and Instruction-Understanding The Primary School Child Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. What are the career options in MSc Human Development in India
  3. Universities offering PhD in Human Resource Development? When these universities will conduct their exam? -- [New]
  4. How to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job?
  5. Companies offering training in S/W development and training field? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. What is the date of declaration of results of Women and Child Development female supervisor
  7. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  8. What is the date of declaration of results of HSSC female supervisor women and child development
  9. What is the date of declaration of HSSC Female Supervisor and Child development
  10. What is the syllabus of TET in West Bengal?
  11. How may I do my Ph.D in Germany or Switzerland? I've completed M.Sc in Microbiology and 2 years experience in Research and Development
  12. TNOU M.Sc Counselling & Psychotherapy 1st Year- Developmental Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child development department -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the date of declaration of results of Female Supervisor of Women and Child Development department
  15. What is the eligibility in APPSC child Development?
  16. Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?
  17. Procedure to get job in Ministry of Women and Child Development?
  18. Criteria to take admission in IGNOU for MSW?
5th July 2017, 12:13 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities/Institutions in Bangalore offering PhD in Child Rights/Child Development/ Curriculum Development?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there are no certain colleges that offer this Ph.D in Child Development or Ph.D in Child Rights or Ph.D in Curriculum Development in Bangalore.

There is one and only one college that offers this Ph.D in Child Development course in India. College that offers this Ph.D in Child Development in India is,

>> Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

Ph. No:011 2957 1000

Address: IGNOU Main Road, Maidan Garhi, Saket, New Delhi, Delhi-110068

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?