27th December 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?

hello
I want to know which university conduct MPhil programme in distance mode in LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE, and all the fee details also.
thank you
regards

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which are offering M.Phil in English through distance?
  2. Can I do masters of Library science after completing B.A degree? Which university is good for me?
  3. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure?
  4. Procedure to get admission for M.Phil in Library Science? List of Universities offering this course in Distance Learning?
  5. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  7. Universities offering Ph.d in library and information science and procedure of admission?
  8. How to do part time M.Phil in Library science course?
  9. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  10. How to do M.Phil in library science after doing M.Lib.ISC? Detailed information about the admission date? What is the fee structure?
  11. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
  12. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  13. Information regarding M.Phil in Computer Science in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed M.Sc in IT?
  14. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What are the job opportunities after M.Lib?
  16. Has the government removed ban on universities offering distance education P.hd Or Mphil?
  17. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  18. Whether M.Phil or PhD in Library Science through the distance mode is considered valid in govt jobs or in govt colleges ?
6th January 2014, 09:52 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?

There are few institutes in India which offer M.Phil in Library and Information Science in distance mode. The institutes are as follows :-

- Kurukshetra University
http://www.kuk.ac.in/information.php...jE=&sublevel=y

-IGNOU
http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...es/detail/96/2

-Alagappa University
http://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in/...php?dept_id=43

-Annamalai University
annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/‎

-University of Calicut
http://www.universityofcalicut.info/...=56&Itemid=185

The course fees generally varies from institute to institute. It generally ranges between 12000-20000.
6th January 2014, 08:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: University offering distance M.Phil in Library & Information Science? Fee details?

It is best to do M.Phil in Library and Information Science. It is a best course and it has many scope also after that you will get good job in any college or university as a librarian. And if you have done masters in Library and Information Science then you can apply for the M.Phil.

And there are so many colleges and universities which provide this course.
Here i am giving you some colleges in India offering this course.
AEC Training College and Centre
Alagappa University
Aligarh Muslim university
Amravati University
Andhra University

you can choose any of the university for doing M.Phil in Library and Information Science. After that you can apply for the job in many universities and you can also apply for the exam which is conducted for getting the job in government colleges or university.
17th May 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to do MPhil in library and information Science from distance mode plz tell about admission procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?