1st June 2015, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?

Sir,

I have completed my masters degree (M.Sc. Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks. Now doing job in R & D Ind-Swift Mohali in CRD Department.I have exp. of 1 year worked mainly on anticancer drugs like Dutasteride. Aripiprazole, Temozolamide , Solifenacin, etc.
Sir, now I want to do PhD in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry part time.So plz sir give me guidance and information about colleges and universities from where I can do PhD. Sir provide information of low cost PhD program as soon as possible. I shall be highly thankful.

With Sincere Regards,

Sahil Rana.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  2. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  3. Information about part time PhD in Chemistry from Andhra Pradesh university?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry part time?
  5. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Analytical Chemistry in NCR for a candidate who has completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago?
  7. Does BHU offer part time Ph.D in Chemistry?
  8. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  9. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  10. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  11. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  12. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures
  13. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  14. Number of seats available to study PhD in Medicinal Chemistry in NIPER? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Am i eligible for Drug Inspector exam after MS medicinal chemistry?
  16. How to do Ph.D part time from any college/university? What is the fee structure?
  17. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  18. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry?
5th June 2015, 05:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?

You can apply for exams like NET/SLET/JRF/GATE if you want to get admission in a Ph.D programme. You have got above 55% marks in M.Sc means you are eligible for most of the exams without any doubt. You have to clear any of these exams to become eligible for Ph.D admission in top Universities.

If you don't clear these exams then you have to appear for other entrance exams which are conducted by the respective University. If you want to get admission in a low cost Ph.D with fellowship then try to clear exams like NET/SLET/JRF/GATE in your respective field. This will allow you to get admission in central government universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?