13th August 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Required GRE and TOEFL score for higher studies in USA? Preparation tips and examination dates for the same? Best University in USA for Engineering course?
  2. Should I join IELTS and GRE programs for study abroad if pursuing B.Com?
  3. How to go abroad to study masters programme in USA?
  4. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  6. How to prepare and when the examination of GRE and TOEFL are held? Best university for engineering in USA?
  7. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
  8. Details information, preparation, list of the coaching classes in Pune & Hyderabad examination date and minimum marks required to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Best university for M.S. in USA?
  9. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE, TOEFL and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  11. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  12. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  13. Is GRE exam mandatory for doing higher studies in abroad?
  14. Is there any way other than GRE to go abroad for higher education?
  15. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  16. Am i eligible to do MS in US after completing B.Tech in EC?
  17. Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?
  18. What exams do I have to write among GRE,TOEFL,IELTS exams if I want to pursue masters in abroad?
13th August 2015, 11:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, GRE and TOEFL is necessary for pursing higher education in Abroad.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.
14th August 2015, 01:07 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you have to clear TOEFL and GRE to study higher education in abroad. The GRE measures your verbal skills and TOEFL evaluates your English proficiency. The GRE marks help many students for their scholarships. The TOEFL and GRE examinations are to be cleared for getting a Visa. These are the vital examinations to clear to get the Visa and the place in the universities.
14th August 2015, 07:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the reputed universities will ask for these scores before admission. TOEFL is mainly for English proficiency and GRE will be required for admission in post graduation or research program in science subjects.

Therefore, if you want to study from a reputed university abroad then you must try to get a decent score in these exams.
15th August 2015, 04:28 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear, TOEFL and GRE is very much necessary for any candidate who wishes to pursue higher education from abroad.

Therefore,if you wish to opt for higher studies abroad, ten these two examination is a must for you to clear.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?