6th March 2023, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for the post of Assistant Lecturer in mathematics through MPSC?

Hello Sir, I have completed my Post graduation in mathematics. I want to know how to Apply For the Post of Assistant Lecturer in mathematics through MPSC. What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria ????

26th March 2023, 11:17 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: How to apply for the post of Assistant Lecturer in mathematics through MPSC?

To apply for the post of Assistant Lecturer in mathematics through MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission), you can follow the steps given below:

1. Visit the official website of MPSC at https://www.mpsc.gov.in/.
2. Look for the "Advertisement" section on the homepage and click on it.
3. Search for the latest advertisement for the post of Assistant Lecturer in Mathematics and click on it.
4. Read the advertisement carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, and other details.
5. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria, click on the "Apply Online" link to proceed.
6. Fill in all the required details such as personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience in the online application form.
7. Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
8. Pay the application fee through the available payment modes.
9. Finally, submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?