15th June 2018, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?

Dear friends, I am interested to study MCom in Financial Management from Sri Venkateswara Arts College. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this MCom course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  2. Fee expenses of MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  3. Admission procedure to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?
  4. Course structure of MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  5. List of colleges providing B.Com course? Last year cutoffs?
  6. List of colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  7. Will I get a seat in SV university after scoring 340 rank in PGECET?
  8. List of colleges offering MBA- HR and Psychology
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  10. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  11. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Neurophysiology Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati?
  12. Entrance exam available to study MFSc(Fish Processing Technology) in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
  13. Can I get a seat in SVI region after scoring 3052 rank in medical EAMCET? I am from OC category and I am a female
  14. Admission procedure to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Management) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam? -- [New]
  16. Selection procedure of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan's Sri Venkateswara Vidyalaya, Tirupati? When the application form of 11th will be issued?
  17. When does the counseling start for B.Ed entrance exam in Methodology Social Studies? Best government colleges in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
19th June 2018, 08:50 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?

Admission procedure in Sri Venkateswara Arts College :

Candidate must have passed B.Com or any other equivalent qualification from a recognised university then only he/she can apply for admission in this university for M.Com in Financial Management.

Admission procedure is simple and common as other institutes/universities because this college also conduct entrance examination for candidates who want to get admission in M.Com so the college will conduct test in which appearance is mandatory for all willing students and qualifying in this test is also mandatory.

All candidates qualifying in entrance examination will be shortlisted by the college as per higher marks in top of the table and availability of seats for course in the college so marks in this test should be higher then only you may have chances.

Criteria Applied for selection of the candidate :

>> Passing the qualifying examination in single attempt
>> Total marks secured
>> Group marks secured
>> Marks secured in individual group subject in the order mentioning the subject in that group combination
>> In case two or more candidates have secured same merit as per the criteria then elder person will be considered for allotment of seat based on the date of birth.

All qualified candidates should visit the official website of the college and apply online for the course by filling up online application form then download the hardcopy of the filled application form by using candidate ID.

Candidates should make xerox copies of all necessary documents in self attested mode mentioned in the form and enclose them with the copy you downloaded and printed and submit the application form with all self attested documents in the college.

Admissions are now open so you should visit this website to apply online for admission :http://www.svac.in/admissions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?