17th October 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech graduate can pursue M.Sc in Defence & Strategic Studies?

Friends, I am a 4th year B.Tech student. I wish to know if I can pursue the course of the course of MSc in defence and strategic studies in future. If yes, what are the eligibility, and in which university this course is offered ?

21st November 2014, 09:41 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: B.Tech graduate can pursue M.Sc in Defence & Strategic Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I am a 4th year B.Tech student. I wish to know if I can pursue the course of the course of MSc in defence and strategic studies in future. If yes, what are the eligibility, and in which university this course is offered ?
Yes, of course you can study M.Sc in Defence and Strategic studies after B.Tech. Those candidates who have completed graduation can apply for M.Sc in Defence and Strategic studies. Since you have completed B.Tech, if you want better career then you must apply for the M.Tech with related specialization. However, If you are interested then you can apply for M.Sc in Defence and Strategic studies.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Graduated in Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology, Defense/Strategic Studies, International Relations and other allied subjects in Social Sciences and Humanities with at least 50% marks can apply.

The Admission to this course is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

26th November 2014, 04:35 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: B.Tech graduate can pursue M.Sc in Defence & Strategic Studies?

Yes, you can do Msc in defense and strategic studies after Btech but you should also ensure that the Btech major who you have chosen should be similar to the Msc major. Mostly after Btech, people go for Mtech course. Savitribai Phule Pune University offers M.Sc. in defense and strategic studies.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?