23rd April 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PGDM in IIM if secured 7.2 CGPA in 10th, 63% in 12th, 69% in BBA and 94.87 percentile in CAT?

Sir
I have got in 10th 7.2 CGPA in 12th 63%
and in BBA 69%. I have got CAT 94.87 percentile.
I would like to know that I can get admission in
IIM for PGDM course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IIM-A or IIM-B if secured 99 percentile in CAT?
  2. Can I get admission in IIM through CAT if secured 66% in BBA, 72% in 12th and 61% in 10th?
  3. Possibility to get admission in IIM-A for a candidate who has secured 99% in CAT?
  4. Possibility to get admission in IIM-Madras for a candidate who has secured 97.4 percentile in CAT?
  5. IIM offers PGDM course through CAT?
  6. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  7. Is there any chance to get admission in any IIM after scoring 71 percentile in CAT?
  8. Am I eligible to join IIM after completion of BBA having secured 55% in 10th and 61% in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I take coaching class to prepare for IBPS exam instead of CAT?
  10. Can I get admission to study MBA in IIM if secured 55.18% in BCA, 58% in 12th and 76% in 10th?
  11. Will I get a call from IIM-Ahmedabad? I've scored 100 percentile in CAT and having 81% marks in Engineering, 81% marks in 12th std and 82% marks in 10th std
  12. Can I prepare for CAT exam after scoring 63% in 10th in UP board and 49% in 12th?
  13. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT?
  14. Can I get a call from IIM college after scoring 72% in 10th
  15. From how many IIM institutes can a person get a call after scoring more than 99 percentile in CAT?
  16. How can I get selected info IIM Ahmedabad?
  17. Best PGDM college in India for a candidate who have secured 97.41 percentile in MAT?
  18. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
24th April 2015, 04:33 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PGDM in IIM if secured 7.2 CGPA in 10th, 63% in 12th, 69% in BBA and 94.87 percentile in CAT?

Yes,you are eligible to get admission in PGDM course.

The full form for PGDM is Post Graduate Diploma in Management.

PGDM Admission Eligibility Criteria in India is approved by AICTE .Following are the eligibility criteria for the admission:-

-The minimum qualification for admission is at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

-Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. However they are required to provide the proof of their graduation at the time of joining.

-Candidate with business experience is given additional weightage in the selection process.

-Candidates need to take any of the Entrance examination like CAT,MAT,CMAT,XAT,etc. to get admission in PGDM course.
25th April 2015, 12:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PGDM in IIM if secured 7.2 CGPA in 10th, 63% in 12th, 69% in BBA and 94.87 percentile in CAT?

I am extremely sorry to state that there is very less chance of yours to get admission call from IIM. This is because you do not have bright career record and even the percentile in CAT is not very high. Although a student is eligible for IIM call for the interview if percentile in CAT is more than 90 but usually the cut off goes very high and the profile of the students are taken into account ultimately leading to the cut off for CAT percentile around 95 percentile. But for a student to expect call from the IIMs for interview with 95 percentile is only when he/she has a good career profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?